Friday the 18h of August 2023 at Tula Yogastudios Amsterdam www.tulayogastudios.nl
The Art of Sequencing towards a peak pose
Creating yoga sequences for your students that bring the body into balance is an art that requires technique and preparation.
When in our sequence we have a specific peak pose it is important to work in a certain order to prepare the body correctly and to ensure that students can safely progress in their practice.
○ Develop a way to build safe and effective peak sequences
○ How to progressively and effectively prepare the body for a peak pose
○ Understanding of progression / regression
○ How to move from simple to complex
○ Understanding of pratikriyasana
○ How to sequence an “arc” or “wave” class
○ How to manage the time in a sequence with a peak pose
○ Lots of room for questions and answers
○ Sessions to interact with the other students sharing personal experiences
○ Time to put into action what you’ve learned
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This 10 hours Yoga Alliance continuing education program aims to give you the tools to create sequences with a peak asana (position) and understand how to make those sequences creative, intelligent and anatomically efficient.
KEY TAKE AWAY
After this course you have deepened your teaching skills and are inspired to create new sequences to serve the needs of your students.
What you will receive
This program is designed Vinyasa Yoga Teachers who have completed at least a 200 hours teacher training program and for all other yoga teachers of other styles of yoga who are familiar with the practice of Vinyasa Yoga.
Date: Friday the 18th of August 2023
Time: 9.30 – 17.30hrs (8 contact hours + 2 hours online)
Location: Tula Bos en Lommer